The overall purpose with our tool is to provide our business with a user friendly and accessible tool to calculate the total climate impact of products and delivering results that live up to the standards and laws on the area so that they can be compared correctly with other product screenings of the same high standard.
Additionally the tool contains several other useful resolutions.
Our tool is making complex Life Cycle Screenings available and doable for every company.
By using our tool, you get access to new knowledge that used to be only for the most specialized experts in the field.
With our Screening Tool, you get full information about the climate impact af all aspects of the lifecycle, and you will be able to handle the below challenges:
- Materials – What’s the impact of your material decisions? And what would happen if you changed a material?
- Surface Treatment – Your choices on surface treatment – what is the impact and can it be improved?
- Upholstery – What is the difference between different options available?
- Cover – Can we reduce the climate impact, without compromising quality and look?
- Production – Would it be better to produce in a different country? Can we optimize the existing production?
- Packaging – What is the impact of our packaging choices? Could we do better?
- Transport – What is the actual impact of our supply chain? And what would be the benefit of new transportation methods and logistics setups?
- Use phase – What is the impact of the use phase at the end customer?
- Disposal – What is the impact of the final disposal of the product as well as disposal of production waste.
With our tool, you can now analyze, optimize and communicate more clearly on your choices and the effects of those.
A new and highly valuable tool in product development, business management and communication.
As consumers, we are overloaded with sustainability claims about products. It is often challenging to evaluate whether the claims make a real difference for the sustainability of the product. Too many claims are based more on beliefs or expectations than on real facts.
With our screening tool, you will be able to measure the climate footprint of each of your products as well as make alternative screenings, showing you what concrete difference your green initiatives and sustainable product development will have on our climate.
This is a highly valuable element of our tool because the demands for documentation and proof of our sustainable claims are increasing. Fortunately – because it helps prevent greenwashing.
Compare – the power of benchmarking
In the output package from our services, you can compare the climate footprint of your product with other products and services and even with relevant benchmarks from other categories.
We are on a mission to bring data and data knowledge to the broad audience, but not many are able to relate to a given amount of CO2-e
but we can all relate to the comparison with kilometers driven in a family car, cups of café latte or hours of streaming.
When we have data, and we start familiarizing ourselves with it, then it becomes valuable and usable for everybody.