Do you want to help reduce the climate impact of our customers products? Then we are searching for you!
With our award-winning software our customers are measuring the climate impact of their products and the potential reduction from improvements in materialselection, productionprocess, productionlocation, transport, packaging etc.
We’re now searching for another key member of our fastgrowing team. As an LCA consultant in our team your primary tasks will be:
- Perform verification of the self-conduct screenings made by our customers in our software. This verification is the last step before our customers can publicly announce their results, so it’s important that you address it with a high level of detail, a realistic understanding of material consumption for various products, and a critical approach to information provided.
- Simultaneously with performing the verifications above, it will be your responsibility in close partnership with the management team and our developers, to create a new streamline process for the future handling of these. We wish to create a scale-able solution so we can handle this process more efficient in the future.
Alongside the verifications you can expect to be involved in our other ongoing tasks, such as:
- Conducting LCA’s on new materials, new processes, or specific production sites
- Consultancy support to our customers
- Updating and maintaining our extensive knowledge database
We expect you to:
- Be educated either within production engineering or product development engineering
- Have experience with or good insight into production of products, industrial processes as well as knowledge on materials relevant for the furniture- and design-industry.
- Direct experience from the furniture industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Have a good natural sense of reality, enabling you to estimate and deem accurately how much material and resources are included in a production, and thus being able to evaluate the accuracy of data.
- Have knowledge about and/or experience with LCA’s and calculation of environmental impact
- Be passionate about reducing climate change and wishes to contribute to accelerating the green transition globally.
You’ll be working from our Copenhagen office, located in historical buildings in the city center, alongside our vibrant, international and diverse team.
Start date: ASAP.
Working hours: Fulltime
We look forward to be hearing from you!